So we received a couple of emails recently from fans asking us why we didn't continue the 15 chapter fashion lady attire in modern times series...
Well, here's chapter 4, and yes, we'll take y'all through to chapter 15!!! (Thanks for all the support, #superfans!)
In case you missed the previous chapters, refer here CHAPTER 1,2, AND 3.
Here goes...Contributions from our fashion contributor Adeline Yeo.
Chapter 4: Must Have Clothing For Spring And SummerYes, Spring is almost over and summer is just around the corner. It is time to update your wardrobe and get some clothing that say spring/summer. We have put together five must have spring and spring into summer clothing:
- Fun t-shirts. Nothing says spring and summer like fun bright t-shirts. Get those fun t-shirts and start wearing them to get the summer to come sooner!!!
- A Spring Jacket. Everyone should have a cool spring jacket to wear. A jeans jacket is good and timeless. You can also get a fun corduroy jacket or even a blazer.
Get something that is fun to wear and versatile at the same time. You may want to get a jacket that you can wear with jeans and with a fun summer dress.
- Fun Skirts. Summer is not summer until you see everyone wearing colorful skirts. There are so many styles and so many colors that the fun spring/summer skirts come in. We love fun skirts in many different colors so pick 10 colors that work best for you and get yourself one or three skirts.
- Dresses. Just like with skirts lots of women love wearing dresses in the spring and summer. Do you have a few dresses already? They are fun to wear and are great for those warmer seasons.
- Lighter Pants Capri and Shorts. We love jeans we really really do. However sometimes it is just too hot to wear jeans. And if it is you have a few different options.
If you must wear pants there are lighter pants made from lighter materials than denim. You will not be as hot wearing them.
Capri or shorter pants became extremely popular a few years ago. They come in many different colors and lengths and they are made from different materials. Pick up a few pairs of capris they will become staples in your spring and summer wardrobe.
I love my capris!!!
And if you like shorts they are also great to wear in the summer.
|yep...it's about beach time in H-town, TX!|
- Tank Tops. Looking into the summer a few tank tops should always be in your closet. They are very versatile - you can wear them with other tops under shirts under jackets with dresses etc.
What fun clothes will you wear this summer?
Don't forget to stay tuned for latest/trending music releases, movies, fashion, and the best in the entertainment world by liking/following our pages.
Connect with us...