People who have sweaty hands and feet find it very difficult to live with it. Indeed it’s a very irritable situation. This is caused due to hyperactivity of the glands. This is known as Hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating. This can affect the entire body, but usually occurs in the palms, soles, armpits, and/or groin area. Excessive sweating is normal when a person is anxious or has a fever. However, when the condition is chronic, it may signal thyroid problems, low blood sugar, nervous system disorders, or other medical problems.
Sweaty palms are the condition when there is excessive sweating in the palms and it is caused by over activity of sweat gland’s nervous system. Sweaty palm remedies are not that easy as it is a hereditary disease and has no specific age of occurrence. Sweating palms can sometimes occur even due to nervousness and tension but on temporary basis.Sweating palms is caused because the nervous system gets stimulated and sweating takes place to control the body temperature. Hand sweat can be a real ordeal as it hampers the day-to-day working of an individual, which can be activated by application of any cream. Hand sweat is also seen to be dripping and the hand being absolutely cold. There is cure for sweaty palms but it leads to various psychological problems like isolation from the society and lack of self-confidence.
The next type of hyperhidrosis is excessive sweating in the feet, which is also called plantar hyperhidrosis. Sweaty hands and feet normally occur together and the cause is the same, over activity of the sweat glands. Women’s sweaty feet result in bad foot odor, which can be very embarrassing. There are many sweaty palm remedies but sweaty feet cure is more of prevention than cure. Shoes and socks must be changed very frequently and sandals avoided at all cost, as the feet tend to slip when wet. Engaging in exercises that require bare feet will render you helpless as many times wet spots are made on the floor. Women’s sweaty feet require more attention as hey need to wear sandals at some point of time. Women’s sweaty feet are even more a problem if she is also suffering from sweating palms as her troubles are doubled. Most people have sweaty hands and feet together so sweaty feet cure and cure for sweaty palms is done accordingly.
- One home remedy for sweaty palms is to reduce your intake of foods rich in iodine. Vegetables to avoid include broccoli, asparagus and white onion. Meats to avoid include beef, liver and turkey.
- Using an alcohol based hand wipe can temporarily shrink pores and are useful immediately prior to direct social interaction to reduce perspiration. Another home remedy for sweaty palms includes the use of an aluminum chlorohydrate based antiperspirant. Neither deodorant nor baby powders are appropriate means of controlling sweaty palms.
- A dermatologist recommended home remedy for sweaty palms is to boil a quart of water with five teabags. Once the solution has sufficiently cooled, soak your palms for thirty minutes. The tannic acid in the tea has astringent properties that can act as a natural antiperspirant. Tea bags can also be held in the palm for 10-15 minutes daily to reduce perspiring palms.
- Do a massage with salt and limes for the palms this will reduce the sweat glands from forming,then rinse with warm water
- Washing your hands with soap and cold water can really help to stop sweaty hands as it reduces the feeling of clamminess.
- get the palm and feet you will feel confident with!!!
We only bring you the best...more on our health page!!
We'll love to read from you
Be Socila! Like, Share and Comment